IBSL - DABF Central Banking (English medium)
Category: IBSL (IABF/DABF)
This learning package is intended to give you the opportunity to explore the entire syllabus of Central banking of the Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka that contains exercises and video lessons. This online study pack has been designed by a panel of academic experts in Banking Industry in Sri Lanka. We believe that this package will help you pass the banking exam successfully without attending any tuition classes. This further provides the ability to watch each lesson as many times as you wish.
- Evolution of Central Banking in the World and underlying events
- Evolution of Central Banking Functions
- Central Bank Objectives
- Operations of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Leading Global Central Banks and recent policies
- Independence of Central Bank
Since this DVD contains a software, please ensure that you install it in your computer.
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: P4, RAM: 512MB, Operating System: Windows 7, Flash Player version 10